Monday, December 17, 2012

Nature's Magic - With a Little Help from Photoshop

Believe it or not, this is the Pacific Ocean at the Santa Monica Pier, not a swimming pool! That morning the water was so clear, and the light was at just the right angle to make the most beautiful patterns, that it didn’t look real. This was not Hollywood magic, this was nature’s magic.

When I got home and saw the picture on the computer, I noticed small specks of light splattered throughout the image. I don’t normally touch up my photos, but I cleaned up the extra spots of light in Photoshop using the healing brush tool. It was a bit tedious and time consuming, but the final product is worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Excerpt from: Moments in Time Captured Forever; You Don't Need a Good Camera to Take Good Pictures
 
DebraRubyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment