Thursday, November 26, 2015

Many Blessings this Thanksgiving




I have so much to be thankful for! My 99 year old grandmother is healthy, happy and able to join us to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. My father had three stints put in his heart on October 30th, went to work the following Monday and looks like nothing ever happened! My sister had an angiogram done the Monday after Dad and looks great! My mother is a cancer survivor 18 years and looks like a knockout! My other sister is starting her new business and her 3 year old daughter is growing up beautifully. Two of my cousins got engaged this year and are getting married in 2016, and my niece will be the flower girl. And, my mother in law was able to join us this year. I lucked out with a wonderful mother in law. She’s so easy to be with. She raised a loving son who is a great husband. Life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment