Thursday, August 16, 2012

About Me

My Bio: Debra Ruby graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and earned her Masters in Education from Pepperdine University. She is a world traveler, writer, photographer, and teacher. She lives in Orange County, California with her husband and can be reached at rubypics@aol.com. You can also visit her website at: www.DebraRubyPhotography.com.

That's me. Hi! I started this blog to share with you, the world (whoever's reading this), my new book that's coming out soon: Moments in Time, Captured Forever; You Don't Need a Good Camera to Take Good Pictures. It's been a long and arduous process, but I think it's almost really happening! In the meantime, before I get to see the actual book in print and hold it in my hands, I want to give you the chance to read it for yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment