Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Good Photo Can Stand the Test of Time

On a European tour in 1993, I was lucky enough to see 13 countries in 31 days. It was a wonderful experience that I wouldn't trade. This image was taken on a hike in Switzerland with film, so I didn't know what I had until I got the pictures back. I stopped at this point to admire the view. At the time I took the picture, I was focused on the fog covered turquoise water and hadn’t really been paying attention to the woman gardening. After seeing the print, I noticed all of the other details like the wood fence, the flowers, and the mountains and tree framing the image naturally. 

I was an amateur at the time this photo was taken, but I think it stands the test of time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt from: Moments in Time Captured Forever; You Don't Need a Good Camera to Take Good Pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment