Monday, November 5, 2012

Imagination at Play

My fascination with macro photography began in 2008. I love the idea of getting really close to my subject to take pictures. Several months ago, I played with the idea of creating an image from something that from far away is recognizable, but from close up becomes unrecognizable such as, a flower. I want to spark people’s imaginations when they look at my photos of flowers.

In this photo I imagined a leopard with pink spots, not the inside of a flower. So mundane. On the pedals of this tulip I imagined a fish swimming past me out to sea. On the other hand, the splash of light coming out of the top right corner could be the tail of the shooting star that was captured here. There are so many possibilities. So many stories can be created from one image. All you need is to open your mind and use your imagination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete story from, Moments in Time Captured Forever; You Don't Need a Good Camera to Take Good Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment