Monday, November 12, 2012

Angel Wings

At first, I took a few pictures of the entire flower, but then started playing with the focus and framing. Focusing on other parts of a flower or subject is just as pretty as focusing on the center or the whole flower. It depends on the flower, the light, your angle and your choice. Ultimately, it is up to you what you decide to focus on.

As I continued playing with the framing, I noticed the flower’s inner pedals reminded me of an angel’s wings. I like to think that angels are watching over me, helping me along in the world, and pointing me in the right direction. Besides, it’s fun to create images out of ordinary subjects like flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt from: Moments in Time Captured Forever; You Don't Need a Good Camera to Take Good Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment